Friday, July 6, 2007

Back in the saddle again...

yes-i did my 1.5 hour Wednesday workout today. I went with my neighbor Kathy, who is 10 years older than I am and kicks my butt in most events but i can pretty much stay with her on her recovery bike rides. My legs are still sore so hopefully didn't overdue it. My hubby and I are off to Balance One Club this afternoon to practice transitions since that can make or break you in a short distance tri as the one in Bottomless Lake is. Oh, and I can't wait to see all the alien activity down there since this is Roswell's UFO weekend. Now that should be for good people watching! I imagine this race to be HOT since it starts at 8:30 but I will go that much faster to get out of the heat! It is the club championships and so go New Mexico Outlaws!! So much fun to be on a team really-makes it much more enjoyable to see familiar faces each time we race..I was in such a slump last year, I hardly raced at all, didn't feel like training or doing anything. What a different feeling this year!

4 comments:

S. Baboo said...

Go Outlaws!

Vickie said...

Yes, I have been in slump years, and am SO glad I'm out now! And what's with these old ladies and the bike? I have the same thing, and am happy to be included in their rides. Good luck with you tri. Hopefully you won't melt out there!

Redd said...

Good Luck! You're going to do great, I know it! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).