Sunday, July 1, 2007

Triathletes have a crazy streak & I do another IM!

That would be me on Friday. Hartley & I were driving up to Chama on Friday before heading over the Grady Williams and I turned to him out of the blue and said, "Do you mind if I do IM Couer d'Alene?" His response: "No, of course not!" Me: "Do you want to do it with me?" Him: "No-I'm not ready" (He is doing Soma in October though). So as soon as we got to Chama, I signed up. It is that simple. I don't know what flipped it. I guess how good I felt after BSLT...I am ready to train again!

2 comments:

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

you signed up on the road? In chama?

Oh yes, I am impressed!

Casey said...

Fantastic!! I hope the weather is as perfect next year as it was this year. Have a great training year. Are you sure you're 53? You look like you're in your 30's. Amazing!