1. Hartley looks less swollen. Says he is feeling better today, though a bit depressed. I am dragging him to spin class today to "get back on the horse" All I can say is it is a good thing I am not squeamish cause it looks gross when we change the band aids!
2. I decided to take the last 2 days off training in mourning for Hartley's accident. My official IMCDA training begins on Monday. Kind of like going on a bender before going to treatment..I hurt all over which I think means Hartley and I are spending way too much time together.. I am feeling his pain..
3. I got a new computer and a new phone in the same day. Is that allowed? I feel like the techno gods may strike me dead. I bought a Sony computer at a steal of a deal. Oh my gosh-i can actually SEE the monitor! It is awesome and white so i look like an Apple wanna-be. The phone is the new Blackberry Curve because I couldn't stand thinking Mark had something I wanted another day :)
4. The nail-biting resolution is not going well. It seems the knitting isn't working yet..
5. My "baby" turned 26 years old on Sunday. This makes me question why the hell I ever signed up for 2 Ironmans in the same year. Whatever was I thinking?
6. My thoughts and prayers still for Michael and Kyle and the recovery efforts..it just snowed 4 feet more up in that area which is not good.