Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Newest member of my family..


We like to grow girls in my family. I am the middle sister of 5 girls. I have 4 daughters, 2 grandaughters and a girl dog (well, she is like a daughter to us after 13 years). There are, however, a few male chromosomes in the family. My youngest sister, Peggy, had 5 boys and 1 girl. Now that was a a swtich. Anyway, her oldest son just had a new baby, a preemie, who is my "grand niece". Her name is "Tovia", which means " God is good". I really like that name. She has an oder brother and sister. She is 2 lb.20 oz, breathing on her own, which is amazing. I think she looks pretty good being such a little peanut! Many thoughts and prayers with Toby and Jenny, the proud parents..


2 comments:

Fe-lady said...

Congrats! I just became a grand-aunt too!
Hope Tovia is doing well. She's soooo tiny!

momo said...

oh, she's so beautiful, just a little peanut.

congratulations, debi. big hugs!!