Monday, April 7, 2008

Hill, hills, hills..

Here is my new favorite Monday ride:

It has hills, hills, hills. How fun to discover new routes in the hood!

My weekend looked like this: train, eat, sleep, train, eat sleep, then eat some more.. I cannot seem to get enough to eat!

Sat: 65 miles on the bike. Ave more than 15 MPH! Forgot my HR monitor-that's why! Oh, and about those totally ridiculously expensive Assos bike shorts: big two thumbs up! No sore assos here-Worth every penny!

Sunday: Swam 3500 yards. Ran 12 miles in 2.5 hours. HR not behaving on the run! I could not keep my HR down without practically walking.. Imagine a grown woman yelling Shut the f&#^*k up! to her Garmin every 10 min. or so. Like it was the Garmin's fault..I swear if I hear that Gramin beep one more time I will be screaming..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a fun route!

Great job with your training this weekend. That's a lot!

I can relate to the yelling at your Garmin...I growl on the bike when my butt hurts (gggrrrr!!)

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

we smoked it on saturday - that was fun!

Iron Krista, "The Dog Mom" said...

I yell at my watch, my legs, my feet.. and I talk to my dogs and sometimes even sing along with my IPOD when I run :-)

SWTrigal said...

I totally do that too..(sing to my ipod and don't care!)