Monday, April 20, 2009

Funniest Facebook story ever..

I have to tell this story..

Dread Pirate, Mark and I went running the other day for 2 hours. Or shall we say we started running and ended running together.

Mark-first running 8-9 min/mile

DP-next running 9-10 min/mile

Me-last running 11-12 min/mile

We met up every now and then as the route we took had us crossing paths every once in awhile. At one point DP hands me her IPOD earphones and says Listen to this-a funny song.. I proceed to hear a rap song for a bit, called "I'm in Miami Bitch". We laughed about said song and the BAD lyrics..should moms be listening to these words? OK, but NEVER tell the children..

So the next day, I think it is funny when I see a card on Facebook that says this:











After receiving my card, DP writes on FB: I'm in Miami bitch!
You know, playing on the words of the song.

Along comes an unsuspecting acquaintance that we ride with occasionally, sees this post and says:
I hope the weather there is nice. My wife and I were in Panama Beach a week ago and it was frigid.
I read this with horror..Oh no, he thinks we actually call each other "Bitch"
I am laughing out loud now even thinking about this..

I email DP and she is laughing too and posts this:



Just to separate us from those bitches who actually call each other that!

5 comments:

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

did you watch the kathy griffin show on tv the other night? she does a cher impression and everything 'cher' says starts with, 'you crazy bitch!'

so, it could be worse. We could theoretically be calling each other crazy bitches. I'm too old for that though. It is not so funny to this old lady. for me, 'bitch' is not quite the term of endearment it is to some

Hippy, however...

hee hee hee! I'm in miami, hippy.

LBTEPA said...

Toooo funny!!!

21stCenturyMom said...

That is hysterical! Facecrack is just too much fun!

becoloradogirl said...

This made me LOL!

RBR said...

That is hilarious! Although I am not a fan of Facebook. It is taking all my beloved bloggers away *sniff*