2. I swam 55-100s in the pool to just say I did. It took me 2 hours and 10 min. I took 15 secs between 100s and a potty break in the middle. My arms got tired. The rest of me didn't.
3. I am really hungry because of #2.
4. We drove to Chama with Mocha's ashes in the front seat after my swim. They were about as lively as she was lately..it was very weird and sad to come up here without her..
5. I read someones blog that made me realize I will saying "on your right" in Australia alot..
6. My sprained ankle hurts sometimes..Just to remind me it is still there..
7. Heidi, Heather, Becca, Dan, Jack, Avery and Hadley will be here this weekend to see each other in lieu of Thanksgiving and Christmas. To celebrate mine and Heidi's birthdays and to spread the ashes of the 2 family dogs..
8. Moth balls around your car keeps critters from getting under the hood and building a nest. We know this because this has happened to us twice up here and it cost several hundred dollars to fix. So the downstairs smells like mothballs.
9. I feel very behind in my training. Just like every other Ironman training person probably does at some point..
10. I can walk 14 minute miles. I think I may count on walking some of the marathon this time at IMWA.
11. IMWA will be on a Saturday, which is Friday here. That is strange to think about..
12. I do not care what anyone says, Ibuprofen works!!
13. I can remember telephone numbers like you would not believe. Uncanny..I cannot remember what happened yesterday but I can remember my childhood phone number and many many others. Funny what the computer stores!