1. It really doesn't seem like I am tapering. Did a 5000 yard swim yesterday (yes, in the pool-2 hours).I guess now I am tapering from the swim.
2. I am hungry all the time. It has turned from gosh I am hungry more than usual to I am ravenous..shoving food into my mouth at meals, etc.. Trying to eat healthy but bread especially sounds good all the time..
3. I hate speed work. I would rather do a 3 hour run than an hour speed workout.
4. I am starting to make lists. Endless lists for IMCDA. Makes me feel better..
5. I am now officially tired. I need a break from training. After that swim yesterday I thought, Oh my gosh, I cannot swim another lap in this gross pool with little kids in it who probably pee and I am swallowing it..etc...
6. IMCDA Lake seems to heating up. It is a balmy 53 degrees now. I can swim in that-no problem..
7. My mother in law mentioned to H the other day that I was too skinny and needed to put on some weight. Now that is a first..The Ironman diet (eating like a pig but endless training) must be working..Oprah is on a 21 day "cleanse diet" Maybe I should tell her about the IM diet..
8. I finally got my laundry done and put away from our trip a month ago...
9. I bought the perfect Ironman outfit the other day. I will post a picture later. CWX shorts and a bra top..
10. I feel excited about the trip to Idaho. We are staying at Yellowstone for 2 days on the way..
My brain seems to only work in these short spurts these days so that is it for today..