Well, I was suppose to swim in Cochiti Lake this morning to get ready for Lake CDA, which is still bouncing from 50-53 degrees. I thought once a lake started warming up, it kept going up but noooo, apparently not in Coeur d'Alene. Cochiti today has this forecast:
so our little group decided this would NOT be a good idea (I draw the line at lightning and thundershowers) and will re-attempt tomorrow AM.
Therefore, I am staying in my jammies all day today! It has been probably months since I have done this but this is the only time/day I will be able to do this for awhile. OMG the lists are endless for home projects:
1. Balance the checkbook-do we have any money in the account?
2. Start packing for IMCDA-that will make it real.
3. Catch up on Oprah-thank goodness for the greatest invention ever-TIVO!
4. Well, maybe I will have to venture to Costco. we are pretty much out of everything. My wonderful hubby does all the shopping and cooking thank goodness because we would starve if he didn't right now.
5. Pay bills. The electricity went out the other night and I thought maybe I had forgotten to pay the electric bill until I saw the whole neighborhood was out too.
6. Stretch! My whole body feels like I went through a meat grinder. What happened to the 30 something year old body I was feeling a couple of weeks ago? Apparently she aged overnight!
7. Did I mention the laundry-e..n..d..l..e..s..s..!!
I have been pretty grumpy. Well to be honest irritable is not even close. More like irrational bitch! Today I seem to have a better attitude..
I went biking yesterday and felt like sh%$&t! I couldn't even keep up with the slow group. And I am going to do an Ironman? I cut my ride down by 45 minutes. Legs heavy, tired, did I mention grumpy?
H stayed with me-he is my hero.. for better or worse..