Friday, June 6, 2008

"I am Woman Watch Me Roar"

For those who remember the Helen Reddy song..power to women!

I just found out that my new soon to be real live grandchild (in November) is another girl!!

For those of you who know me, there are only female genes in my family..I come from a family of 5 girls, have 4 daughters, 2 granddaughters and a girl dog.

H will have to continue to play "Bella Cheerleader" and may never get to throw that baseball! We are thrilled however. The little one already appears to have long feet. Maybe a dancing ballerina?

:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee!

H might get to throw a softball...a lot of girls play softball these days :)

Tea said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

I'm with Cidy - H might throw a softball - or kick a soccerball - or shoot a basketball - in fact he should. Girls need something to balance out all the messeges that they're going to get that girls don't do sports.

skoshi said...

Hi Debi,
Congrats on another female in the family.

Your training also fits the "I am woman watch me roar" line. Fantastic prep for CDA.

Are you serious about commenting for me to ask T to get you Obama's autograph? Let me know.
N.

SWTrigal said...

These little girls seem to naturally gravitate to dolls, cheerleading videos, dancing, etc. Maybe nature? Maybe nurture?
Who knows?