Saturday, August 16, 2008

What I need to be an Olympic Athelete..

OK so all I need is this to be faster:

Torres’s retinue includes a head coach, a sprint coach, a strength coach, two stretchers, two masseuses, a chiropractor and a nanny, at the cost of at least $100,000 per year.

Well, take off the nanny and the cost goes under 6 figures.

Or I need this body:

http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/share.html?videoid=0816_PhelpsBody_JA243

Or this diet:

MICHAEL PHELPS' DIET
Breakfast: Three fried egg sandwiches; cheese; tomatoes; lettuce; fried onions; mayonnaise; three chocolate-chip pancakes; five-egg omelette; three sugar-coated slices of French toast; bowl of grits; two cups of coffee
Lunch: Half-kilogram (one pound) of enriched pasta; two large ham and cheese sandwiches with mayonnaise on white bread; energy drinks
Dinner: Half-kilogram of pasta, with carbonara sauce; large pizza; energy drinks


I feel so jealous sometimes! Maybe in my next life..

And oh, that finish in the 100 Fly last night made me hoarse! I am sure Michael heard me all the way from NM.. That guy is a MACHINE..Go Michael!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

except, to get all that, don't you first have to be fast enough to earn a medal in some huge event (like the olympics) such that you get all kinds of crazy insane sponsors to give you all kinds of money and thus you could afford everything to help make you faster?

Calyx Meredith said...

Is that all? :D I have loved watching the Olympic swimming! Don't you think the underwater camera views are the coolest?! I love having those images of world class athletes in my head as I swim though I shudder to think what my form would look like if they had underwater cameras at my pool!

Anonymous said...

I could definitely do lunch with Michael Phelps!!